Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Herbalife ( HLF) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Herbalife fell $1.41 (-1.8%) to $79.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,768,481 shares of Herbalife exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,754,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $77.25-$80.74 after having opened the day at $80.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.79. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Nu Skin ( NUS), down 15.6%, Verso Paper ( VRS), down 15.2%, LKQ Corporation ( LKQ), down 8.8% and Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), down 8.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Herbalife Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.