Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Qualcomm ( QCOM) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Qualcomm rose $1.12 (1.5%) to $74.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,954,926 shares of Qualcomm exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,057,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $73.40-$74.69 after having opened the day at $73.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.39. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: DragonWave ( DRWI), up 23.2%, Mitel Networks Corporation ( MITL), up 10.5%, ARC Group Worldwide ( ARCW), up 8.3% and On Track Innovations ( OTIV), up 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Qualcomm Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.