Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cabela's ( CAB) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Cabela's rose $1.89 (2.8%) to $69.80 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,521,166 shares of Cabela's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 830,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.02-$70.62 after having opened the day at $68.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.91. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: CSS Industries ( CSS), up 6.8%, Perfumania Holdings ( PERF), up 5.3%, Medifast ( MED), up 4.9% and Build-A-Bear Workshop ( BBW), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cabela's Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.