Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Vipshop Holdings rose $3.26 (3.5%) to $96.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 927,998 shares of Vipshop Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 978,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $89.89-$97.00 after having opened the day at $93.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $93.18. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Gordman's Stores ( GMAN), up 8.0%, LightInTheBox ( LITB), up 6.7%, Liberator Medical Holdings ( LBMH), up 6.4% and Body Central ( BODY), up 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Vipshop Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.