Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wynn Resorts ( WYNN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Wynn Resorts rose $2.50 (1.2%) to $210.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,023,000 shares of Wynn Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,313,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $207.09-$210.41 after having opened the day at $207.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $207.60. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: 500.com Ltd ADR ( WBAI), up 12.7%, Noodles & Co Class A ( NDLS), up 8.4%, Chanticleer Holdings ( HOTR), up 7.5% and Sonic Corporation ( SONC), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Wynn Resorts Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.