Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. eBay ( EBAY) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, eBay rose $0.83 (1.6%) to $53.79 on average volume. Throughout the day, 13,746,655 shares of eBay exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,702,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $53.11-$54.16 after having opened the day at $53.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.96. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: China Finance Online ( JRJC), up 18.7%, Autohome Inc ADR ( ATHM), up 14.7%, LiveDeal ( LIVE), up 10.2% and Phoenix New Media ( FENG), up 8.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full eBay Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.