Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SodaStream International ( SODA) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, SodaStream International rose $1.15 (3.0%) to $39.14 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,796,239 shares of SodaStream International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,113,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.71-$39.38 after having opened the day at $38.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.99. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: RiceBran Technologies ( RIBT), up 9.2%, Origin Agritech ( SEED), up 6.5%, Castle Brands Incorporated ( ROX), up 4.8% and China New Borun Corporation ( BORN), up 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SodaStream International Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.