Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SolarCity ( SCTY) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, SolarCity rose $2.95 (4.5%) to $68.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,648,079 shares of SolarCity exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,898,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $66.62-$69.50 after having opened the day at $67.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.55. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Control4 ( CTRL), up 23.4%, CyberOptics Corporation ( CYBE), up 13.2%, Superconductor Technologies ( SCON), up 10.4% and AMSC ( AMSC), up 8.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SolarCity Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.