Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Salesforce.com ( CRM) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Salesforce.com rose $2.20 (3.8%) to $59.71 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,402,872 shares of Salesforce.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,811,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $57.47-$59.85 after having opened the day at $57.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.51. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: NQ Mobile ( NQ), up 12.3%, FireEye ( FEYE), up 11.2%, China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group ( CMGE), up 10.5% and icad ( ICAD), up 9.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Salesforce.com Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.