Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cisco Systems ( CSCO) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.5%. By the end of trading, Cisco Systems rose $0.37 (1.6%) to $22.78 on average volume. Throughout the day, 61,720,035 shares of Cisco Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 46,350,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $22.42-$23.00 after having opened the day at $22.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.41. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Datalink Corporation ( DTLK), up 37.6%, Lantronix ( LTRX), up 19.1%, Nimble Storage ( NMBL), up 16.4% and Identive Group ( INVE), up 13.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cisco Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.