Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. LyondellBasell Industries ( LYB) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, LyondellBasell Industries rose $0.94 (1.1%) to $82.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,784,634 shares of LyondellBasell Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,125,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $81.76-$82.81 after having opened the day at $82.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.81. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Synthesis Energy Sys ( SYMX), up 24.7%, BioFuel Energy Corporation ( BIOF), up 7.9%, Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile ( SQM), up 7.4% and Pacific Ethanol ( PEIX), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full LyondellBasell Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.