Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. JPMorgan Chase ( JPM) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, JPMorgan Chase rose $1.75 (3.0%) to $59.49 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 31,343,675 shares of JPMorgan Chase exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 17,322,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $57.73-$59.65 after having opened the day at $57.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.74. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Credit Suisse ( UWTI), up 6.5%, MBT Financial Corporation ( MBTF), up 5.0%, Central Valley Community Bancorp ( CVCY), up 4.6% and Union Bankshares ( UNB), up 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full JPMorgan Chase Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.