Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toronto-Dominion Bank ( TD) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Toronto-Dominion Bank fell $1.23 (-1.4%) to $88.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 455,534 shares of Toronto-Dominion Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 376,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $88.88-$90.03 after having opened the day at $89.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $90.13. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Gaming and Leisure Properties ( GLPI), down 18.4%, Barclays Short B Leveraged Inverse S&P 500 ( BXDB), down 10.7%, MSB Financial Corporation ( MSBF), down 10.6% and C-Tracks Citi Volatility Index TR ETN ( CVOL), down 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Toronto-Dominion Bank Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.