Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Enbridge ( ENB) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Enbridge fell $0.50 (-1.2%) to $42.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 843,006 shares of Enbridge exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 862,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.38-$43.01 after having opened the day at $43.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.03. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: Ivanhoe Energy ( IVAN), down 8.9%, KiOR ( KIOR), down 8.7%, Barnwell Industries ( BRN), down 5.0% and PostRock Energy ( PSTR), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Enbridge Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.