Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Plug Power ( PLUG) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.3%. By the end of trading, Plug Power fell $0.04 (-1.1%) to $3.59 on average volume. Throughout the day, 18,518,410 shares of Plug Power exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14,042,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $3.33-$3.75 after having opened the day at $3.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.63. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), down 6.1%, Planar Systems ( PLNR), down 5.8%, Aetrium Incorporated ( ATRM), down 5.0% and SemiLEDs ( LEDS), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Plug Power Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.