Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PVH ( PVH) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, PVH fell $3.05 (-2.4%) to $126.50 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,711,758 shares of PVH exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 764,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $126.15-$130.22 after having opened the day at $129.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $129.55. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), down 8.9%, Wolverine World Wide ( WWW), down 7.1%, Blyth ( BTH), down 5.8% and Deckers Outdoor Corporation ( DECK), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PVH Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.