Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Deckers Outdoor Corporation ( DECK) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Deckers Outdoor Corporation fell $2.69 (-3.1%) to $82.59 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,685,674 shares of Deckers Outdoor Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,409,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $80.94-$86.72 after having opened the day at $85.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.28. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), down 8.9%, Wolverine World Wide ( WWW), down 7.1%, Blyth ( BTH), down 5.8% and Limoneira ( LMNR), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Deckers Outdoor Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.