Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Activision Blizzard ( ATVI) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Activision Blizzard fell $0.38 (-2.1%) to $17.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,829,945 shares of Activision Blizzard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,810,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.15-$17.78 after having opened the day at $17.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.87. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Descartes Systems Group ( DSGX), down 14.3%, Shanda Games ( GAME), down 6.0%, Sungame ( SGMZ), down 5.7% and China Information Technology ( CNIT), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Activision Blizzard Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.