Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Alliant Techsystems ( ATK) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Alliant Techsystems fell $4.68 (-3.5%) to $128.54 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 799,770 shares of Alliant Techsystems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 274,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $125.95-$133.45 after having opened the day at $133.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $133.22. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Frontline ( FRO), down 3.9%, Erickson Air-Crane ( EAC), down 2.9% and Air Industries Group ( AIRI), down 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Alliant Techsystems Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.