Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Digital Realty ( DLR) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Digital Realty rose $0.99 (2.0%) to $51.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,633,646 shares of Digital Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,856,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $50.37-$51.31 after having opened the day at $50.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.21. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), up 12.8%, American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), up 11.2%, Blackstone Mortgage ( BXMT), up 9.1% and Altis Resident ( RESI), up 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Digital Realty Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.