Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sherwin-Williams Company ( SHW) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Sherwin-Williams Company rose $2.29 (1.2%) to $193.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 556,271 shares of Sherwin-Williams Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 666,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $190.45-$193.52 after having opened the day at $192.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $191.19. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: TRC Companies ( TRR), up 5.0%, Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), up 4.2%, Cavco Industries ( CVCO), up 4.0% and US Concrete ( USCR), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sherwin-Williams Company Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.