Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Priceline.com ( PCLN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Priceline.com rose $19.49 (1.7%) to $1,159.21 on average volume. Throughout the day, 622,696 shares of Priceline.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 582,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $1,133.03-$1,160.90 after having opened the day at $1,138.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $1,139.72. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: 500.com Ltd ADR ( WBAI), up 8.6%, Noodles & Co Class A ( NDLS), up 5.7%, Lakes Entertainment ( LACO), up 5.5% and Luby's ( LUB), up 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Priceline.com Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.