Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Pfizer ( PFE) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.1%. By the end of trading, Pfizer rose $0.46 (1.5%) to $31.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 32,898,508 shares of Pfizer exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 24,899,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $30.55-$31.05 after having opened the day at $30.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.54. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: iBio ( IBIO), up 34.8%, MediciNova ( MNOV), up 32.1%, China Pharma ( CPHI), up 28.5% and Telik ( TELK), up 27.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Pfizer Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.