Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, MasterCard Incorporated rose $11.71 (1.4%) to $821.71 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,077,960 shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 612,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $804.14-$822.97 after having opened the day at $812.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $810.00. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Planet Payment ( PLPM), up 16.9%, InterCloud Systems ( ICLD), up 10.9%, YY ( YY), up 6.7% and Infoblox ( BLOX), up 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.