Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Northrop Grumman ( NOC) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Northrop Grumman rose $1.48 (1.3%) to $117.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,376,510 shares of Northrop Grumman exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,322,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $115.18-$117.16 after having opened the day at $116.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $115.63. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Sifco Industries ( SIF), up 8.3%, Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), up 7.5%, Embraer S.A ( ERJ), up 3.4% and Taser International ( TASR), up 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Northrop Grumman Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.