- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,100
- 4-Week # shares sold: 600
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,100
- 12-Week # shares sold: 600
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,100
- 24-Week # shares sold: 59,249
Jim Cramer pores over the charts of three key chipmakers with Carolyn Boroden.
Jim Cramer says a well-diversified portfolio is a lot like a well-balanced and winning football team.
Founder and President of Appaloosa Management Tepper contends that tech stocks still have room to run.
Dead cat bounce? Sure, some might say that.
Cramer says this is not the end of the selloff. That's why you should be mentally and financially ready for panic moves -- and opportunities.