- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 19,544
- 12-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 31,501
- 24-Week # shares bought: 13,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 39,368
Jim Cramer is bullish on Incyte, Skyworks Solutions, Western Digital, Constellation Brands and more.
This market may be cheaper than it looks, especially if companies can keep delivering on the earnings front, says Jim Cramer.
Jim Cramer ponders what makes investors dumb, and talks about how Trump had to go and tweet.