REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Jan. 14, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BroadVision, Inc. (Nasdaq:BVSN), a leading provider of e-business and engagement management solutions, today announced that it has deployed its latest release for the Clearvale® enterprise social networking solution. Clearvale is a social platform of engagement where employees, customers, and partners can share expertise and content, enhance business agility through increased communication and collaboration, and track accountability in the network, business processes, and sources of knowledge. This release delivers several enhancements to support richer collaboration, improve user efficiency and effectiveness, and extend access control. Existing Clearvale customers are actively using these new features on their cloud-based networks:
- File encryption– Network administrators can now enable file encryption for a network. When enabled, new files are encrypted before being stored on the network and when encrypted, files become unreadable to unauthorized users. File encryption enables Clearvale customers to be compliant with regulations, standards, and best practices including: HIPAA, FedRAMP, DIACAP, FIPS, and more.
- Shortcut bar– A new shortcut toolbar makes navigation easier and improves the user interface.
- API enhancements – New APIs are now available including user enabled check-in status which allows other users in the network to see member availability for facilitating real time communication, and the ability to enter Web page code for text formatting when integrating with other applications.
- Other updates – The release also includes the ability to control visibility to community events and the appearance of these events on a user's personal calendar. New network usage reports give network administrators detailed reports that identify the storage space used by various files on the network for additional cost management control.
Related Links and Additional Information:
- Learn more about Clearvale
- Read the BroadVision blog
- Watch a video about Clearvale
- Follow Clearvale on Twitter @Clearvale
- Learn more about the Clearvale PaasPort Partner Program or to become a partner and/or reseller
CONTACT: BroadVision Contact: Karen Cohen Public & Analyst Relations Manager BroadVision, Inc. 650.295.0716 x7174 email@example.com