- Order samples, download data sheets and other technical documentation: http://www.analog.com/AD9249 http://www.analog.com/AD9681
- Buy the AD9681 evaluation board: http://www.analog.com/en/evaluation/EVAL-AD9681/eb.html
- Buy the AD9249 evaluation board: http://www.analog.com/en/evaluation/EVAL-AD9249/eb.html
- Connect with engineers and ADI product experts on EngineerZone™, an online technical support community: http://ez.analog.com/community/data_converters
- For more information on the entire high speed converter product portfolio: http://www.analog.com/en/data-converters/high-speed-converters/topic.html
Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI) introduced today two 14-bit A/D converters that provide the lowest power in the smallest package size in their class. In industrial ultra-sound and instrumentation, healthcare imaging, military countermeasure and communications receiver applications, the 16-channel, 65-MSPS AD9249 and the 8-channel, 125-MSPS AD9681 A/D converters meet designer needs for high-performance, multi-channel data acquisition at low power where a small package size is crucial to the overall design. The AD9249 integrates 16 A/D converter channels into a single package and dissipates 58 mW of power per channel at 65 MSPS, which reduces thermal concerns in high-channel-count designs. The 8-channel AD9681 dissipates 110 mW per channel at 125 MSPS. Both converters are available in a compact 10-mm x 10-mm package, feature on-chip sample-and-hold circuit and achieve a spurious free dynamic range greater than 90dBc and signal-to-noise ratio of 74 dBFS or better.