- ANV has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $28.6 million.
- ANV traded 838,767 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:02 AM, representing 16.6% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ANV with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ANV NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ANV: Allied Nevada Gold Corp., a gold and silver producer, focuses on the mining, development, and exploration of properties in Nevada. The company's principal products include unrefined gold and silver bars. ANV has a PE ratio of 11.5. Currently there are no analysts that rate Allied Nevada Gold a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Allied Nevada Gold has been 3.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Allied Nevada has a market cap of $418.9 million and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. The stock has a beta of 0.91 and a short float of 22.8% with 3.72 days to cover. Shares are up 13% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Allied Nevada Gold as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, attractive valuation levels and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- ANV's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.79 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Regardless of the somewhat mixed results with the debt-to-equity ratio, the company's quick ratio of 1.01 is sturdy.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$0.79 million or 105.76% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Metals & Mining industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 62.9% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $13.40 million to $4.97 million.
- You can view the full Allied Nevada Gold Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.