Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tractor Supply ( TSCO) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.2%. By the end of trading, Tractor Supply fell $3.18 (-4.2%) to $73.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,449,007 shares of Tractor Supply exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 984,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $73.09-$76.81 after having opened the day at $76.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.58. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), down 11.7%, Barnes & Noble ( BKS), down 6.5%, Blue Nile ( NILE), down 6.0% and Five Below ( FIVE), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tractor Supply Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.