Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CVS Caremark ( CVS) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, CVS Caremark fell $0.96 (-1.4%) to $68.55 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,608,807 shares of CVS Caremark exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,312,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $68.43-$69.68 after having opened the day at $69.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.51. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Bon-Ton Stores ( BONT), down 13.5%, China Yida ( CNYD), down 12.2%, China Auto Logistics ( CALI), down 11.7% and VisionChina Media ( VISN), down 10.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CVS Caremark Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.