Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Weyerhaeuser ( WY) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Weyerhaeuser fell $0.48 (-1.6%) to $30.58 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,045,446 shares of Weyerhaeuser exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,812,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.48-$31.04 after having opened the day at $30.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.06. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Gaming and Leisure Properties ( GLPI), down 18.4%, American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), down 11.8%, Impac Mortgage Holdings ( IMH), down 6.1% and Gyrodyne Company of America ( GYRO), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Weyerhaeuser Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.