Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ingersoll-Rand ( IR) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Ingersoll-Rand fell $0.92 (-1.5%) to $61.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,266,686 shares of Ingersoll-Rand exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,616,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.63-$63.42 after having opened the day at $62.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.65. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Ply Gem Holdings ( PGEM), down 17.2%, Ideal Power ( IPWR), down 12.1%, Nuverra Environmental Solutions ( NES), down 10.8% and Hydrogenics Corporation ( HYGS), down 9.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ingersoll-Rand Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.