Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cree ( CREE) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Cree fell $6.11 (-9.1%) to $61.06 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,951,419 shares of Cree exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,221,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.14-$64.50 after having opened the day at $64.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.17. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: China Sunergy ( CSUN), down 10.1%, JA Solar Holdings Co. ADR ( JASO), down 9.5%, Hanwha SolarOne ( HSOL), down 9.3% and Peregrine Semiconductor ( PSMI), down 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cree Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.