Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Visa ( V) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Visa fell $2.23 (-1.0%) to $218.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,371,722 shares of Visa exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,864,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $218.61-$224.18 after having opened the day at $222.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $221.13. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: China Yida ( CNYD), down 12.2%, Lionbridge Technologies ( LIOX), down 8.4%, RLJ Entertainment ( RLJE), down 7.9% and Infoblox ( BLOX), down 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Visa Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.