Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Coach ( COH) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Coach fell $1.78 (-3.2%) to $54.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,534,678 shares of Coach exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,056,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.93-$55.98 after having opened the day at $55.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.08. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Lululemon Athletica ( LULU), down 16.6%, Verso Paper ( VRS), down 10.4%, Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), down 9.2% and Standard Register Company ( SR), down 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Coach Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.