Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NetApp ( NTAP) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, NetApp fell $0.67 (-1.7%) to $39.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,894,663 shares of NetApp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,077,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $39.61-$40.49 after having opened the day at $40.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.37. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: China TechFaith Wireless Comm Tech ( CNTF), down 7.4%, Crossroads Systems ( CRDS), down 6.3%, Extreme Networks ( EXTR), down 6.0% and Silver Spring Networks ( SSNI), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NetApp Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.