Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Citigroup ( C) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Citigroup fell $1.00 (-1.8%) to $53.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 20,929,169 shares of Citigroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 21,787,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.44-$54.66 after having opened the day at $54.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.72. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Credit Suisse ( DGAZ), down 15.7%, OptimumBank Holdings ( OPHC), down 10.0%, Broadway Financial ( BYFC), down 5.5% and CNB Financial Corporation ( CCNE), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Citigroup Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.