Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wendy's ( WEN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Wendy's rose $0.54 (6.4%) to $8.98 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 40,478,609 shares of Wendy's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,516,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $8.91-$9.27 after having opened the day at $8.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.44. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain ( CCSC), up 7.9%, Multimedia Games ( MGAM), up 5.8%, 500.com Ltd ADR ( WBAI), up 4.7% and AFC ( AFCE), up 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Wendy's Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.