Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mindray Medical International Limited ADR r ( MR) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Mindray Medical International Limited ADR r rose $2.53 (6.8%) to $39.52 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,664,735 shares of Mindray Medical International Limited ADR r exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,062,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $36.84-$40.89 after having opened the day at $37.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.99. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: IsoRay ( ISR), up 75.6%, Rosetta Genomics ( ROSG), up 18.2%, American Caresource Holdings ( ANCI), up 15.8% and Retractable Technologies ( RVP), up 11.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Mindray Medical International Limited ADR r Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.