Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Xerox Corporation ( XRX) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Xerox Corporation rose $0.22 (1.8%) to $12.21 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 24,326,674 shares of Xerox Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,422,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $11.96-$12.29 after having opened the day at $11.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.99. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Elecsys Corporation ( ESYS), up 9.0%, Lifetime Brands ( LCUT), up 4.3%, Nautilus Group ( NLS), up 4.0% and Appliance Recycling Centers Of America ( ARCI), up 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Xerox Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.