- GPN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $83.8 million.
- GPN has traded 9,261 shares today.
- GPN is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in GPN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for GPN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on GPN: Global Payments Inc. provides electronic payments transaction processing services worldwide. The company serves as the processing intermediary between the merchant, the credit and debit networks, and the financial institutions that issue cards. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.1%. GPN has a PE ratio of 20.4. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Global Payments a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. The average volume for Global Payments has been 700,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Global Payments has a market cap of $4.7 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.20 and a short float of 3.1% with 1.82 days to cover. Shares are up 3.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Global Payments as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 22.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 37.20% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, GPN should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC has improved earnings per share by 14.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.76 versus $2.36 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.10 versus $2.76).
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 674.25% to $434.87 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -13.17%.
- You can view the full Global Payments Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.