- Motorola’s Professional Services experts work with retailers to develop a mobility strategy that is aligned across business functions to help manage the omni-channel shopping experience, assess current technology, analyze return on investment and improve storefront operations to keep shoppers coming back.
- Motorola’s customer-facing device portfolio offers a range of capabilities and price points to enable retailers to right-size a deployment, digitally connecting the store staff and providing access to the right tools and information. By leveraging the data from customized mobile devices, retailers can maintain a storefront that combines efficient operations and the highest level of customer service .
- Motorola’s Voice Readiness Assessment helps retailers determine if their current wireless and wireline network can support a planned deployment. Motorola’s purpose-built retail voice portfolio provides workers anywhere, anytime access to PBX-based telephony and enterprise-grade push-to-talk (PTT) services over the wireless local-area network (WLAN) and their professional radio infrastructure.
- As new technology is rolled out to the workforce, Motorola’s Application Design and Porting service can seamlessly port applications to new devices to help retailers accelerate the deployment of mobile solutions and leverage the capabilities of emerging technologies for a competitive advantage.
- Motorola’s Mobility Lifecycle Management (MLM) is a service aimed at retailers who see the advantages of mobilizing key business operations. MLM is designed to provide insight into the most important aspects of full lifecycle management and the operating environment and processes needed to accelerate the return on a customer’s mobility investment. Motorola experts can perform an MLM assessment and visioning session to define a retailer’s mobility strategy and future improvement possibilities.
SUPPORTING RESOURCESWebsite: Motorola Solutions Global Solutions and Services Website: Motorola Solutions’ Retail Portfolio Blog: Mobilizing Store Operations Facebook: Motorola Solutions Twitter: Motorola Solutions About Motorola Solutions Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication solutions and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.” To learn more, visit www.motorolasolutions.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom or subscribe to our news feed. MOTOROLA, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2014 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.