Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tiffany ( TIF) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Tiffany fell $1.65 (-1.8%) to $90.36 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,507,482 shares of Tiffany exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 912,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $89.70-$93.21 after having opened the day at $93.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.01. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Pacific Sunwear ( PSUN), down 16.0%, Sears Holdings Corporation ( SHLD), down 13.8%, YRC Worldwide ( YRCW), down 13.3% and Synnex Corporation ( SNX), down 11.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tiffany Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.