Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AOL ( AOL) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, AOL fell $0.49 (-1.1%) to $45.24 on light volume. Throughout the day, 820,217 shares of AOL exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,429,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.92-$45.65 after having opened the day at $45.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.73. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: eLong ( LONG), down 5.2%, LiveDeal ( LIVE), down 3.4%, CGI Group ( GIB), down 2.9% and Phoenix New Media ( FENG), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full AOL Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.