Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. WellPoint ( WLP) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, WellPoint fell $1.01 (-1.1%) to $91.99 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,564,814 shares of WellPoint exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,145,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $90.86-$92.95 after having opened the day at $92.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $93.00. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Cardica ( CRDC), down 7.6%, Select Medical Holdings Corporation ( SEM), down 7.4%, Nanosphere ( NSPH), down 6.0% and EnteroMedics ( ETRM), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full WellPoint Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.