Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. DaVita HealthCare Partners ( DVA) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 2.0%. By the end of trading, DaVita HealthCare Partners fell $0.90 (-1.4%) to $64.74 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,836,088 shares of DaVita HealthCare Partners exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,080,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $64.39-$65.85 after having opened the day at $65.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.64. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Chelsea Therapeutics International ( CHTP), down 29.2%, Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 27.7%, MannKind Corporation ( MNKD), down 16.4% and Aegerion Pharmaceuticals ( AEGR), down 10.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full DaVita HealthCare Partners Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.