Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Eaton Vance Corporation ( EV) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Eaton Vance Corporation fell $0.60 (-1.4%) to $41.11 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,095,535 shares of Eaton Vance Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 662,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.04-$41.65 after having opened the day at $41.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.71. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bear 3X Shares ( DUST), down 10.3%, ProShares UltraShort MSCI Mexico Cppd IMI ( SMK), down 7.1%, QIWI PLC ADR ( QIWI), down 5.9% and Direxion Daily Emerging Markets Bear 3X Sha ( EDZ), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Eaton Vance Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.