Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Broadcom Corporation ( BRCM) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Broadcom Corporation fell $0.44 (-1.5%) to $28.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,207,739 shares of Broadcom Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,795,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.80-$29.54 after having opened the day at $29.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.35. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Sevcon ( SEV), down 13.9%, Ambarella ( AMBA), down 8.9%, BTU International ( BTUI), down 8.1% and Microvision ( MVIS), down 7.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Broadcom Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.